Hi my name is Mellisa Chen. I am in ninth grade currently and go to Anderson High School. I have five members in my family (including me), I'm the youngest. My eldest sister's name is Frances and my older brother's name is Stewart. My sister is eighteen and my brother is going to be seventeen soon. I recently moved from South Texas up to Austin so I really don't know much about what's around here...Anyway, my hobbies include reading, drawing, and writing. Writing is something I do passionately. I love to write and I have many stories floating about my head (I just have too short of an attention span to actually finish one) But I am attempting to finish one though. I have many pets because I love animals. I have five dogs (Milky, Bear, Lai Fu, Addy, and Xander) and two cats (Moonlight and Nemo). My parents are originally from Taiwan, so that makes me Taiwanese/Chinese. I can speak the language and understand some things but I'm still learning. I guess that's all for now; I hope you enjoyed reading!! ^-^
Yours truly, Mellisa
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
WOW! you have a lot of animals!!
yep! and...have you done your homework yet? like...what songs do you want?
yeah, my age gap with my brother is 10 years~!~! and he's good at math..so hehe, free homework help!
hope your blog goes well~
aww! that's so sweet! you're like an environmentalist! you don't like meat.. ^_^
yeah i know, like i eat meat, but i can't stand duck sometimes >_<
but i will never wear fur..the way they make fur just disgusts me >_<
thats cool that you have so many animals! Thats also cool that you write...I tried to write one time for school, but never actually finished my story!:)
Hello Mellisa, I see you've wrote a post on my blog as to when i'm not to sure.I wasn't sure where to reply to your post, so I figured i'd jsut write here.
Working as an accountant wasn't neccessarily hard, but it was very repeatitive which is basically another way of saying it was very boring.
Anyhow, best of luck with your blogging and i'll talk to you later.
Post a Comment