Okay so this weeks prompt is about whether it's better to fall in love or to learn to love. Well, that's a rather tricky thing to talk about, especially when you're someone like me who hasn't really had that much experience in relationships. I think it really depends on your situation, but in my opinion it sounds a lot better to fall in love than to learn to love. The reason being is because well, frankly, because if it were me I'd rather get to choose who I love and when I fall in love, rather than loving a person because I have to. I mean, this way there's room for dating, being - how shall we say? - lovey dovey?, and just being able to be more relaxed when getting to know that significant other. When you have to "learn to love someone" I think that this might make it harder to do all of those things, because rather than loving that person by choice it's like you're obligated to love that person, which just makes the whole situation a lot more awkward than it has to be. If it were me, I'd rather fall in love, feel butterflies in my stomach, smile whenever I see "him", and all that stuff that comes with falling in love, rather than learning to love someone.
Okay, now after that, the two weeks reflection!!! Okay, so these last two weeks, as usual, have been pretty boring. Everything in my life is related to school, so yeah...Anyway, on Friday of this week for Theatre class I had to perform my monologue project, which is where we were supposed to write about something that happened in my life and just basically talk about it. Well, during lunch that day, I practiced my piece for my friend Ana, and I suddenly realized "Oh no, it's way too long!!!" I mean, how would you like to sit in class listening to some chattery person talking about something you don't know about for what, five minutes?! Well, I of course had to perform it the way it was because that's how I had memorized it, but needless to say I myself did not like it. AND!!!! AND!! What's worse is that there was this one guy in my class who was being a complete and total jerk! As I was trying to perform for my class, trying to project loud enough to fill the whole auditorium, put emotions into my words, and have eye contact with everyone in the audience, this one guy kept on raising his hand as if he were trying to ask a question and making noises, which was quite the distraction for me, who had gotten a case of the nerves just before class!!!! Anyway, I got a really good grade on my performance, but grr!!! Um...So yeah...Thanks for reading ^-^ I know it was really long today!!!
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah, that one guy in your theater class sounds like a jerk. You should have thrown something at him.
Post a Comment